Monday, July 5, 2010

Summer Leagues WInding down.. Time to start thinking about Winter Season..

Well its to start thinking about winter season hockey since summer season is winding down. What's more exciting about a new season starting?? NEW TEAM JERSEYS!!!!!!

Hockey giant has some Jerseys that are comfy and fit the budget nicely. They look and feel almost like the RBk Edge Platinum hockey jerseys but for half the price. $14.99  . Also if you buy as a team , like my Oklahoma  Moondawgs did, they will prob make you a better deal.
Jersey LINK
























Also just cause I am curious, and my team needs it, what have been ya'lls team's best ways of getting team sponsors?  My team is looking for a couple but just would like to hear ideas and places that have worked for you!  Comment me or you can email me @ Nickerjones@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment