Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Shout Out to Hockey Monkey!

Hey Guys.. Thanks for being loyal readers!! If you guys ever need anything feel free to comment or email me and I can try to help ya out.   I just wanted to give a shout out to Hockey Monkey. As you can see I post a lot of their deals here. Its mainly because they are so active and send me deals on a frequent basis . I wanted to take this post to say Thanks to Sommer and Lana over there who always send me the deals and help me out when I personally need something for myself or one of my teammates.  They are great gals and if you guys need any help you shouldnt hesitate to call or email to ask them for help.

Just recently they hooked me up with my first pair of Graf Skates!!! I am pumped to get them on Friday. They still have a few one and off Grafs they are willing to sell for like 30-40% off ....
Here are the ones I got...
























Here are a few they have left for sure.....

GRAF SKATES ===$299.98

Graf Ultra G-7 11.5R

Graf Ultra G-70 10W

 Graf Supra 727 8R

Graf Ultra G-70 10.5R

Graf Ultra G-7 10.5R

Graf Ultra G-7 11R

If you need some Graf skates, contact Lana @ Lana.R@monkeysports.com  and tell her you heard about them here!!!

3 comments: