Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hey there!

Hey gang, Ladies, and dudes.  I'm the new guy, i write about hockey and do youtube reviews about hockey.  You can call me by my name, Humberto, or, that guy who obsesses with hockey.

I'll be joining Sir Nick on posting some sweet deals, in my part though i'll probably go on long rants and historic facts about said gear.

Little known fact about me?  I'm a Montreal fan, i work as tech support, yes i play hockey, and long walks on the beach are boring to me.

Soooooo....If you have any AAAANNNNYYYY hockey related questions, Holler at me, just be like "hollahollahollaholla"  We'll talk, i'll help you out.

Cheers

2 comments:

  1. AHHHHHH A HABS fan.... Come Cheer for the Flames!

    ReplyDelete
  2. only when they play certain teams, Rhett Warrener was one of my favorite Flames players, i would kill in fact for one of those red flames jerseys they used back in the 04 finals run

    ReplyDelete